Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lovin' my Kids





Here are a few of the cute things my kids are doing right now:


1. Brock loves to take the pillows off the couches in the front room and put Paige in "jail". He loves to pick her up and tote her around the house too! Now that she is climbing all the stairs, he is a big helper and helps lift her down.




2. Brock and his daddy love to sing songs before bed. I love to hear them singing and especially love to hear "Families can be Together Forever." My favorite line that Brock sings is "I have a family, here on earf." He also says birfday. It's so cute!





3. Brock is going through a stage where he tells me I am adorable every day. He also loves to tell me that I am a cutie. It just makes me laugh- occasionally he tells me I am a goondog, but usually I am adorable.





4. Paige has started "fake" crying. Usually Amy brings it out of her, but she will act like she is crying and then 1 second later, she is fine. It even sounds phony, but she sure is cute!





5. Brock loves to color with chalk out front and play "hockscotch". He also loves to ride his big wheel and play hide and go seek. The problem is that when you go to find him, he calls out "I'm over here" or "I'm in the closet". Needless to say, he is trying to figure out how to play.





6. Brock has created a new system of counting and it goes like this... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7 ,8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 9, 4 ,7 ,2, 6. He's very good at it so you should try it!





7. Paige sleeps all night!! Hallelujah!! I am getting way more sleep and loving every minute of it! She does love to eat toilet paper though- weird!

In case you can't tell, I love my kids and love being a mom!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

That brock sure cracks me up! Your kids are so sweet and Im sure it all comes from there mom!!! So when is girls night out? I am ready NOW!!! See ya

Angie said...

That makes me laugh that Brock calls you adorable and cutie - so funny

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

K it's been too long since I have seen you at volleyball! Your kids are growing up so fast and I love the buzz cut on Brock. Are you playing in the grass league this year? I can't wait to get fence and then a sandbox I know my kids will love it. And you are adorable!!

Hayley Winslow said...

You are adorable Robyn. It's good that your son can see that in you. Just keep reminding him as he gets older! Did Chris tell you that Paige caled me on Saturday? I couldn't figure out what was going on.

So, I guess you're back from your trip? Was this the Hawaii deal? If so, you'll have to post pictures! Oh, and YES, I want to play soon. Anna has talked a lot about Brock and when Tyson realized where Anna had been, he was jealous. Want to come over? E-mail me. winslow@infowest.com