You guessed it! Our first trip to Disneyland and it was a blast! My parents treated all of us to a Spring Break Disney style! Here are some of the events of the trip:
1. We stop about half way at a gas station. Brock jumps out and with a huge grin on his face and says "This is Disneyland!" I had to inform him that it was only a gas station and that we still had 3 more hours until Disneyland.
2. Day 1 was amazing! Seeing Brock's face light up at all the characters and rides was priceless. He wasn't too fond of Space Mountain or the Matterhorn- he begged to go but we realized mid-ride that he was only 3 and was a little scared! We mostly did California Adventures, the parade, and then headed back to the hotel. The kids were pooped! Brock hit the wall at about 7:30 and refused to take a bath. After forcing him in and dunking him, he finally gave up, and then went to bed. Paige was great all day- we stuffed her with snacks and she was good to go!
3. Day 2 was a blast! We did Disneyland for most of the day and then my parents took the kids that night so all of the adults could go ride without kids! I forcefully made my mom ride Space Mountain and she wanted to kill me. We have the best picture of me, my sister, and her son all doing party signs on the ride, and my mom was hunched over with her eyes closed scared silly! It was priceless!
4. The Jasmine picture is 100% for my sweet husband- he loves Jasmine and was disappointed when we were in Disneyworld and Jasmine had plastic hair. This Jasmine was in Ariels Grotto for lunch and I knew my hubby would love her. She's the real deal honey so enjoy Chris!
Well, we're broke, but we had a blast! Thanks again to my parents for this wonderful trip and all the memories!
6 comments:
Rob,
Seriously, that was the funnest trip ever! Love ya.
What a fun trip!! I am convinced now that we need to take our daughter. She will freak out and I probably will too since I have never been there either!! Sad I know. Still waiting to hang out sometime soon.
Robyn!!!! I could not believe it when I saw a comment from you! That is SO FUN that you have a blog now too! It was awesome being able to see your ADORABLE kids and how you are looking just a gorgeous as ever! I'm so excited you "found me" and it will be so much fun keeping tabs. Love ya!!
Petey
OH ya, I added you to our list of friends so you are getting the VIP treatment... :) love it!
How fun. The pics are so cute! Brock must have gone crazy over everything. Wish I could have seen him. We have been busy with all the normal stuff. LOVE the clothes by-the-way. I would be walking around in my birthday suit if you hadn't let me borrow these. Yes, lets play again!
Hey Robyn,
Your family I think wins the funnest vacation award. I can only imagine all the fun. Your family is the greatest! see ya
Post a Comment