Saturday, April 23, 2011

Toothless







Bubba lost his 1st tooth yesterday and he couldn't be more excited. He calls it his little window and he can make it two colors. Pink- when he puts his tounge in the window and black- just normally. Tee hee... soo funny. He was thrilled when the tooth fairy came and left him two dollars and a miniature note shaped like a tooth... she's tiny you know so she writes small!




Brock is soo ready for 1st grade so he can eat lunch at school and have a lunch box. He LOVES riding his bike, Where's Waldo search books, loves playing football with Daddy, and is a great reader. He picks on his sister constantly... but I guess that's what big brothers do. Brock says a couple of words that I just love...




Posta-- Mom, we were posta go to the library today... substitue for supposed to.




Mayve- Mayve we can eat pizza for dinner... substitute for maybe.




Ninjabread man-- I put gumdrops on my ninjabread man-- substitue for gingerbread man.




Although he is 6, he still seems like my baby boy. Brock is a great babysitter, always wants to stay up just 5 more minutes, and could eat cereal for every meal of the day. I love my Bubba.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

that is the funniest story. Your family is adorable!

Kristin said...

oops, I thought I was leaving this comment on Werde.