We call this guy Lug because frankly right now we are lugging this 26 pound tank around and he is HEAVY. Wyatt is simply the coolest baby ever!! Seriously, check out the 1st picture... that is his super sad/angry face... pretty pathetic huh? And the only time he really cries is when you take away his food. He is round, soft, and squishy, and I just love this guy. He is sitting up and loves to play with his toys or sit in his high chair and eat. If you keep the food comin'... he keeps on eating!!
He loves to babble and can say dada and baba. He loves his mama and especially loves his bottle!! If you hold a bottle out in front of him he starts grunting and salivating... it is so funny. He is trying to crawl and gets up on all fours and rocks. I just can't get enough of Wyatt, I can't believe he is almost 8 months old. He simply makes our family so complete. I love him so much!!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment