Dear Mr. Pneumonia,
You have invaded my house for the last 10 days and I am asking you nicely, no I am telling you... PLEASE LEAVE. You fooled me for a bit thinking that you were the flu, the way you made me barf every day. Oh, but the cold chillls and aching body were such a nice touch to really make me feel lousy. Then the leg cramps started, the headache, the hacking cough, the fever, the sweats... you really let me have it. It is time for you to go, my kids need their mom.
Literally flat in bed for 8 days, I finally went to the instacare where they told me I was very sick... duh... and they wanted to do an x-ray. Sure, whatever will make me pay the most and wait the longest, right?? Well 2 hours later, I saw the x-ray with my right lung half covered with the gunk. Guess that's why I felt so lousy huh? Pneumonia.
He wanted to put me in the hospital to pump me full of fluids and antibiotics but I pleaded with him for another "cheaper" solution. So I had to go back 3 times for a shot to the rear, and am on 3 strong antibiotics. It is Monday, I have missed so much, but I am up, dressed, and somewhat coherant. I still feel like a truck hit me, but 10 days is long enough. Buck up and move on right?? Here's to a great week of feeling better.
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
2 comments:
I am so sorry!! Here I was whining about having Strep Throat and you are having a near death experience! I hope you are feeling better every day, you deserve it!
So happy to see you up and about today!! Thanks for picking up Connor. I am so happy you are feeling better...so we can have a play date. We are so overdue!!
Post a Comment