Monday, February 28, 2011

My Valentines

Well, I have to say that this was one of my most memorable Valentine's Day that I have had. We thought a family picnic would be fun instead of an expensive dinner out, so the kiddos decorated our valentine box. We loaded it up with chips, sandwiches, zingers, and kool-aide, and headed to the park. The kids had a blast running around and exploring and we had fun watching them just be kids. It was a perfect day filled with what else?? LOVE!!















2 comments:

The Sumsions said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun on Valentine's Day! I hope you are feeling better over there! We have been a bunch of sickies over here too-it b l o w s!! Can't wait to catch up!! Love you girl!!!!!

*Danette said...

I only hope that my baby is as snuggly as Wyatt! Seriously, I want to squeeze him (gently of coruse!) = )