Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve

We partied at Uncle Bob's house this year for New Years. The best part was playing Dance Revolution. I have to say for being a big girl, I can shake my groove thang!! We ate, played games, and then blew our noisemakers til we were sick at about 10pm. The kids loved running around together... a great way to start out the new year!












3 comments:

Angie said...

I loved reading all your new posts! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Your kids sure are cute!

Paige said...

Hey girl...wow you are as caught up as ever!! thats an amazing way to start off the new year...looks like you guys were living up the holiday with parties and fun...I have to say...
*I love your family pictures...beautiful
*I don't know that I've ever seen the Lunch lady skit and will have to google or utube that one for sure!
* I did however get a good laugh from the pictures.
*I can't believe how fast all these kids are growing
*I loved seeing the pics of all your siblings and parents
*I wish I would have been by your side dancing away!

love ya to death!

Maile's said...

robyn, wyatt is adorable and growing up too fast! you look beautiful, well you are beautiful, in the family pix- love the one of the fam all looking at wyatt! xoxo nis