Saturday, January 15, 2011

Felder Happenings

Here are a few things going on in the Felder household:

1. Brock just celebrated his hundreth day of school. He is loving school, loving his friends, and loving Star Wars on the Xbox. He is my perfectionist and has been known to tell certain mothers that their children need to work on "coloring in the lines!" Ha! He loves being outside and can't wait for baseball to start.

2. Paige is my little social butterfly. She loves Claire, her best friend, and especially loves Connor her boyfriend. She is my snack queen... loves to eat treats all day long! She loves going to preschool and loves being a sunbeam! She just started a dance class and loves to put on her ballet clothes anytime and for anyone! She is my little performer and always keeps us laughing with her talk, talk, talk!!!

3. Wyatt... delicious! Starting to babble and loves rice cereal and bananas. He is now in his crib in Brock's room, sniffle sniffle, and is sleeping great. He is drug around by his siblings and loves every minute of it. This baby never cries unless he is hungry or tired. Love the Wy-guy.

4. Chris is working his little tail off. He is up at 4:30 every morning and working late at night. He plays basketball on the weekends with the guys and still loves a homemade meal made by yours truly. He is great with the kids, a wonderful father. He is very driven. Love that man.

5. I am coaching SUVA 16's and head up north next weekend for our 1st tourney. I love it! I need to get this baby weight off and have started running again... eek! and just tried a Zumba class last week with one of my girlfriends... hilarious to see all these middle age women shakin' it! I look like a 6 foot monster but I don't care! I've got rhythm baby!! I love my Young Women's calling. I love being home with my kids, still coupon occasionally, and love having a family.

Well, that's the update!!

P.S. We went to Creative Minds last week to let the kids run and it was FABULOUS!!! 3 bucks a kid--- 3 hours later we were dragging them out! Thanks for the playdate Tara... and for all the girl talk! Just what I needed!!

1 comments:

gina said...

I want to try zumba... only i don't have rhythm, so it might be ugly. ;)