Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lookout Food Budget


I took a picture of this day because it was quite momentous. BROCK ATE MORE THAN CHRIS!! Holy smokes!! I am a little terrified that my 5 year old ate 4 french toast, sausage, and 2 glasses of milk for breakfast. I just kept making them, and he kept eating them. I told Chris he better get a second job because this kid is going to be one EXPENSIVE food bill!!

3 comments:

Mike.Denae.Ty said...

Roby, post some pictures of your belly!!!! Miss ya!

Maile's said...

wowza brock! you are just like my little boy :) robyn, its just the beginning!!! lol.. he is a big football star in the making! YES im on for the finale, of course! just let me know on the time and i will have to think up a yummy treat for all us prego girlies! love ya! xoxo

*Danette said...

Then times that by 2 because I'm sure this little guy you're about to have will want to keep up with his big brother! = )