Monday, July 26, 2010

Bring on the BABY!


As much as I try to avoid it... my belly just keeps getting bigger!! With less than 6 weeks to go I am starting to freak out a little bit that I am going to have 3 kids!! The kids are going to outnumber the grownups! As nervous as I am, I am soo excited to have a baby back in the house. The kids can't wait! Brock is going to feed the baby (??), change his bum, and rock him, while Paige thinks she is having a baby too. She loves to poke out her tummy and have me feel her baby! Too cute! So far I've gained 32 pounds (eek!) but am feeling really good. I am a constant sweat ball though. I just read in a baby magazine that I should love my "curves" and "voluptuous" body-- sounds good to me! Just gives me a great excuse to eat another slice of cake or dish of ice-cream!! We just can't wait for this little guy to get here!!

7 comments:

The Sumsions said...

Robyn-You look BEAUTIFUL! No one rocks a pregnant belly like you-NO ONE! Girl, so much going on, gotta talk to you! I miss you EVERYDAY! LOVE-Nelsa (your bff)

The Capitans said...

I love baby bellys. How fun. Your kids are so cute. I gained over 40 with Cyd and Cam. SO your good. It's gone by so fast to me.

Tara Mogle said...

I love this! You look great and I'm not just saying that. I can't wait to meet that little man....he'll be here before you know it!

Kristin said...

Is that a Garfield shirt you have on? Better be careful Toby might jump up and attack you!

Hayley Winslow said...

I think you look great, and FYI, I gained almost 50 with my last one so you're doing great. I went through my closet and found a few things that I think are yours. I'll bring them over. It'll give me an excuse to see you before school starts :) Can you believe our kids are in Kindergarten this year?

Paige said...

I guess we've always been able to relate and get along ridiculously well but now I can really relate! I am so uncomfortable and remind myself daily how much I hate being pregnant. I want my body back and that is that....man what we do for these kids! can't wait until fall when both of these boys make their showings!

*Danette said...

Only 6 weeks more! You'll be a pro with 3 kids, heck, if I can do it -- you can!