Lately, I have been feeling like garbage.
I'm pregnant.
My belly is stretching so it hurts all the time.
My chest is big and heavy.
I've gained 20 pounds.
Sneezing and coughing... not good.
I'm tired and grumpy.
My feet and back hurt a lot.
It's getting hard to tie my shoes, shave my legs, or put lotion on my feet.
It's ridiculously hot.
I want to sit on the couch all day with my feet up.
It's getting hard to sleep.
I have to pee 800 times a night.
I worry about the baby all the time.
I hate hearing stories about miscarriages and babies who died.
There... I'm done venting. I have 2 1/2 months to go. I can do it!!
I feel better.
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
5 comments:
I ditto every comment you made but I could add 15lbs to my weight gain if that helps you feel any better. We should get together, put our feet up, drink something cold and let the kids play. Call me. Seriously.
I love the sneezing and coughing...not good. DON'T MISS THAT! I'm glad to be done with everything you listed. The joys of bringing children into this world.
love the blog!! you are too cute and coughing and sneezing- yikes! hello, i can totally relate-LOL.. cant belive that you will have your new little one here in just 2 1/2 months!! xoxo nis
quit talking to kristin! such sad stories eh? it would make me nervous too- hang in there..
Great list... I can't imagine being pregnant in that heat! hope you get to hang out on the couch this weekend! take care...
Girl-you can do this, suck it up-it will be over soon, no one is pregnant forever. It could be worse, you could be pregnant with twins in the middle of summer!- LOVE YA ROBYN!!!!
Post a Comment