Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged- And Amy, this will be the only time!

What is his name? Chris
How long have you been married? Almost 9 years
How long did you date? We dated for 10 months- not nearly long enough for my over-protective Dad!
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Chris! We call him the human vacumn cleaner- but I eat more treats!
Who is taller? Chris--6'5
Who sings better? We both have okay voices- I love it when Chris sings to me in French.
Who is smarter? I have book smarts- Chris has street smarts. (No, he's not a gangster)
Whose temper is worse? Mine is way worse- when I fight, I go for the jugular. (Got that one from Dad, Kristin!)
Who does the dishes? Most of the time, I do. But Chris will clean up the baby for me which is such a help.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me!
Who pays the bills? Me! Then I can do a little sneaky, sneaky shopping and he will never know. Yeah right, we're too broke!
Who mows the lawn? Most of the time, Chris. I love to mow though, it's like a weird family curse!
Who drives when you are together? We split- my family thinks it is so weird that I drive sometimes. I just hate when he messes up my seat and my mirrors. He likes to have his "woman" drive him around!
Who is more stubborn? Probably me. Chalk up another bad quality for me!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both are pretty good about letting things go-
Whose parents do you see the most? My parents- we love the daily 3:00 stop to Grandma's in order for me to keep my sanity!
Who proposed? Chris. It was our 10 month anniversary and he was as giddy as a school boy. We went out to dinner and then he walked me to the temple. He said "These past ten months have been amazing, and now I want to do it for eternity. " I sobbed! (and said YES!)
Who has more friends? I am friends with a lot of people from working, volleyball etc. Chris has great friends from growing up and college.
Who has more siblings? Chris- 2 sisters and 2 brothers
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear the pants- it just depends on which day it is. I think we are a really good team when it comes to who is in charge!

WELL, THERE YOU HAVE IT, MY FIRST AND ONLY TAG! I TAG ANGELA, HALEY, AND JESSICA!

2 comments:

Amy M. said...

Dude,
That was so funny! The part about you driving made me laugh so hard, because Yale always makes fun of you guys for that. See, was doing a tag that hard...I don't think so. Love ya.

Angie said...

I feel so honored - my first blogging tag! :) Maybe I'll try it for Valentine's Day. You and Chris make a great pair. Love, Angela