My Daughter Never Sleeps! She will be dead dog tired and I will put her in her bed, only to find her 5 minutes later standing up in her crib partying. She loves to pull herself up to the window and play with the blinds. She also loves to throw all the pillows and blankets out of her crib. I will lay her down over and over again, and when I go back up to check on her, she is never asleep. And when I look up there, she is just so cute, I can't help but snuggle her!! Neither of my kids have been good nappers, and from what my mom says, I wasn't either, so I guess this is my punishment!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
1 comments:
Your daughter reminds me of our daughter when she was little! She was also super active! Always running around, investigating something or doing something!
Post a Comment