
Life has been crazy around here. With me coaching a club team, Chris working, and well... Christmas taking over, we did manage to find the time to go to our ward Christmas party and see Santa. We thought Brock would be thrilled to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what he wanted, but honestly Brock couldn't care less. We basically had to wrangle him to get in line, and then we he got up there, he got the candy and took off. We've managed to gently brainwash him into wanting a truck from Santa because we magically have a truck hidden away! He loves to talk about Santa and will be happy to share that Santa lives in the Warmth Pole, he wears a red Santa sweater, and delivers the presents with the help of his deers. We can't wait for him to open his presents this year. Brock is always worth a laugh!
3 comments:
I agree with you that your kids are so so cute. I love the "boots" story. We have had a few of our own. I love the things that they come up with. I should have you coach me in volleyball, I could definitely use the improvement. I hope that you are playing in the winter league whenevr that starts up. Well keep the posts coming
Robyn,
Love the pictures of Brocky and "butterball".
Brock cracks me up. Only waited in line for Santa to get the candy. This whole Santa bit seems more and more to be for parents and not the kids. Hope you had a great Christmas. I'll call you soon.
Post a Comment