Monday, December 17, 2007

Music: Brock's Feminine Side



I know, I know, it sounds girly, but I thought a music class would be a great way for Brock to get in touch with his feminine side. I was WRONG. We signed Brock and Hudson up for Kindermusic about 3 months ago, and have watched them agressively play music week after week. They definetly got good at stomping, running from mom, and BANGING various instruments together to make music. Brock sure has rhythm like his daddy (watch out!) Overall, it was a great experience and the best was when I got to rock and bond with Brock. Every week, for one song, you got to rock and hold your child. Brock loved it for about 30 seconds and then I had to bribe him with gum in order for him to let me keep holding him. Needless to say, my little boy will be better suited for full tackle football!

3 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

You really have such cute kids. I have never heard of music class for you little kids, it does sound like fun though. I love the man party idea. I wish my family would have kids so I wouldn't be the only one. Again let me say we need to get together sometime soon. Hopefully after the holiday's and when things aren't so crazy. Merry Christmas!!

Lauralee said...

cute kids.. awesome you get to coach a club team.. I was telling kristin I always wanted to play on the local club team when I was in hs, but it was pretty spendy.. how fun for you though!

Amy M. said...

Love the pictures of the boys at music. I still need to get all the photos from the "man party".
Love you lots.