Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Updates

I feel like I have fallen off the edge of the planet.  My house is a mess, my blog has been ignored, I am tired all the time, ah the life of a working mama IN SEASON!!  Volleyball is kicking my butt!!  After back to back trips to Alaska and Hawaii, Mom is pooped and Dad is too!!  Here is what we have been up to:

Brock-- amazing.  So proud of him for winning the student of the month award for friendship.  He is playing football and is a stud.  Those long arms sure can pull those flags!  He is doing great in school, loving all his friends, and almost has his Articles of Faith memorized.  He is such a cool dude, but still loves to snuggle his mama.

Paige- amazing.  Reading sooo good now. She thinks she is a rock star!!  She is in a dancing class and loving kindergarden.  She is so sweet, smart, and a great friend.  She loves to hold babies, color, and play with her besties Grace and Connor.  Love this little girl who's not so little anymore.

Wyatt-  The Tank.  This kid is freakin' hilarious! He loves to wrestle, ride his bike, and eat.  His figure is quite voluptuous!!  He loves being outside, loves his siblings, and can run..... FAST!  Seriously, if he is 2 steps ahead of me and takes off, I am in trouble!  He loves Kiki (Mickey Mouse) and Bubble Guppies.  He brightens my day, every day.

As for me and Chris.  We are alive!! Woo hoo!  Chris has been superdad while I have been psycho-busy crazy mom.  My team is getting better and I am loving my girls.  It is amazing to be back in college athletics.  Time for bed!  Gotta get up at 4:45 for my 5:30am practice!! YUCK!!





0 comments: