Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How to gain weight 101

Well, since I have been on vacation, my weight loss has been halted...seriously.  So, I am back on the wagon.  We enjoyed 5 beautiful days in California and my waistline shows it.  Here are my secrets to gaining 5 pounds in 5 days.  It sounds hard to do, but let me assure you, if you stick your mind to it and stick your mouth into everything in sight, you too can gain 5 pounds in 5 days.  The secrets await... here goes.


1.  Anything that looks like food put into your mouth


2.  Eat a bowl of cereal when your kids get up, followed by homemade donuts from the delightful Chinese man, and then continue on by eating the camping breakfast that Uncle Bobby makes.  3 breakfasts equals more pounds!


3.  Have a plan to exercise every day and then when you arrive at your destination, completely throw that idea out the window.  Walking back and forth to and from the bathroom should be considered exercise.


4.  Eat dessert with the camping group and then head to the local grocery store to buy Ben and Jerry's (half-baked... heavenly!) Consume the ice cream right before bed so that you will not only have a gut bomb all night but also so your thighs can sit and soak in the added calories.


5.  Snack continuously throughout the day on swedish fish and zingers.  Eat at least 4 zingers a day for maximum weight gain.  Chocolate and vanilla zingers are recommended.


6.  When you go out to eat for Mexican food, eat at least 2 bowls of chips before your meal and then also eat your entire meal without taking a breath if possible.  The extra breathing can burn calories and halt your 5 pound weight gain goal.


7.  Anytime ice cream is available eat it.  Also when neighboring campers are making fried fritters, donuts etc. be sure to sample.  Those extra calories can be the difference between 4 pounds gained and 5.


So there you have it.  How to gain 5 pounds in 5 days!  I was focused, disciplined, and dedicated and that is truly why I was so successful.  Give these 7 steps a try and see what the scale can do for you.  Until then, I will be eating only Saltines and water until my pants fit again!!!! hahaha



2 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

and don't even think for a second that running 5 miles after that weight gain will make any difference! haha, love ya. so glad we were on the weight gaining train together this past week!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I am very impressed with your hard work and dedication. I didn't know anyone else knew how to work like that.

But seriously I think you are looking fantastic and I can't wait to hang out with you!! Next week is chuck full but lets plan something for the next week.....