It's Friday night and we have a fake mustache!! Holla! Brock was lucky enough to get a token today and what prize did he choose? No, not the traditional funny face, he's upping his game to the fake stache, and may I say good choice my man. We are bored, clearly, and this mustache has brought us quite a few giggles. The fact that it doubles as a unibrow is totally an added bonus. Look out Kristin and Amy, I'm going to drop it... it's the bomb diggity! (or as Kristin says the "hot diggity" Either way just saying the word diggity is just delightful) Don't be jealous of how we party... we do live a crazy life! Now if I can just get these kiddos to bed, I can sit down and enjoy me some "Toddlers and Tieras". I know... I know...
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
1 comments:
You spelled tiara's wrong!!! hahahaha. I love it when you make spelling errors it makes me feel not quite as stupid. And don't say you did it on purpose either! Love you!
Post a Comment