Sunday, March 27, 2011

I pity the fool

Chris thought a Mr. T mohawk would look sweet on Bub. Good thing he was kidding. And check out my skinny little guy thinking he is buff!! I have found him in the bathroom flexing his muscles way too many times (just like his daddy!) And once I took his picture, ol' Paigey wanted to flex her muscles too! I love her angry face!! And the last picture of course is Paige whooping up on ol' Brock and loving it. 45 pounds of all girl sitting on Brock is hard to handle. You go Paige!!



1 comments:

paige Allred said...

I don't know if you just played catch up with blogging or why it hasn't registered when you've updated because I haven't read your blog forever....you crack me up I love your posts because they are 100% you! I can just totally hear you saying each word...darling darling fun family! love ya