I can't even believe that I have a 6 year old! Brock had his much anticipated 6th birthday on Tuesday and couldn't have been happier! He started out the day finding a new bike and eating french toast. After a great day at school, we headed to jumpin' jacks for his party. The kids ran around for about and hour and a half running back and forth, back and forth!! Then we headed back to the house for pizza, a light-saber cake, and presents! It was a great day! Here are a few things I love about Brock
- He is a gentle giant. He has a very soft heart.
- He is a natural leader. He is a perfectionist and very detail oriented like his dad!
- He loves to build and create towers, robots, ships, cars, etc.
- He loves having friends.
- He loves his Xbox 360... thank you uncle Jacob.
- He loves to ride bikes, scooters, climb trees, and just be all-boy!
- He loves playing football and soccer.
- He is simply the best. We sure love our Bubba! Happy Birthday to my Big 6 year old!
0 comments:
Post a Comment