There are a few things I said would never happen in my life... yeah right... when pigs fly. Well those little piggies are flying again. First they flew when I bought my sweet mini-van. Now they are flyin' again because my little girl just took a cheerleading class and performed at half time.
Fly piggies fly.
Now I swore a volleyball playin' mom would never have her daughter do dance, cheer etc. but I just can't help it because she LOVES it and is so stinkin' cute. (Not to mention that I was a cheerleader freshman year... I know, I know) We headed to the Pineview football game Friday night so that Miss Thang could do her thing. She loved every minute of it... and we loved watching our little girl shake her booty. Brock and Huddy ran around for an hour straight chasing each other. Ahhh... gotta love football season. (And did you notice our gamecocks beat #1 Alabama??? Whoo hoo!! Go gamecocks!!)
1 comments:
Soooooooooooooooo CUTE!
Post a Comment