As if I didn't love my man enough, he does something extra cool. One giant hole turns into a sunken tramp that the kids think is "totally cool". Here is what my kids have learned about me and the tramp... I have one trick... jumping. No wait, I'll give myself more credit... I can jump really high AND do cheerleader splits. Don't be jealous. Now Daddy on the other hand can do back flips, front flips, twists, spinners, and just about every trick he can make up. Impressive. The funny thing is that he actually thinks he is going to teach me how to do these insane tricks. First of all, I am almost 30. My body hurts and I've had 2 kids (the bladder is gone). Second, I am not teachable when it comes to backflips. Telling me "It is easy" does not make it any easier. Third, I have no desire to learn. Honestly, how many 60 year old grandmas can still do backflips? At some point, you have to give it up. What is fun for me though is to sit on the blue mat and watch him and the kids go to town. Note: Paige's favorite word on the tramp: Booya (a classic, I know) We are lovin' the tramp.
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
1 comments:
I am so lovin' the tramp! As for the tricks and flips, leave those to Chris and save yourself the embarrassment of a leaky bladder! haha. I am so excited for preschool. Thanks for the hook up and our lucky #17....see you tomorrow!
ps...I love Paige-a-rooni and I would totally be mother-in-laws with you! ha, we have some serious future planning to do...should we talk to Kelly Chessman for some tips?!
Post a Comment