My Christmas gift came a little early this year... if any of you know my daughter, you know that she NEVER sleeps! This was a Christmas miracle as Paige feel asleep for 45 minutes!! Thank you Santa...
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
Chris-Robyn-Brock-Paige-Wyatt
Posted by Felder Funnies at 11:27 AM
4 comments:
Woo hoo! It must be a second child thing. Anna hated sleeping too. She's grown out of it, but as soon as Ty stopped naps, so did she and she's never gone back. Congrats and it's a Merry Christmas indeed!
Hi Robyn,
Not sure if you remember me or not (it has been almost 8 years). When Nelsa lived in California, she would update me on your family when I visited her. I hope you don't mind that I read through your blog. Your kids are adorable! And you ran a MARATHON! Jim has been doing the marathon thing for almost 7 years now. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi. Drop me a line if you want, or you can read my blog as well http://huffgarden.blogspot.com/. Hope to hear from you.
MERRY Christmas!! LOL
oh Rob I am so in need of a good sit down girls night. January will be perfect because the holidays will be over and things will be settling down...I cannot WAIT to see you again!!
Post a Comment