Sunday, November 8, 2009

Princess Put-down

So I fill a cup of milk for Brock and mistakenly put it in a Princess cup (my bad). Brock says he doesn't want a princess cup and asks for a new cup. What's the big deal?? Since this cup is already dirty, I tell Brock too bad, drink from the princess cup or drink from the toilet. Then he asks for a piece of tape. Sure... why not?? After handing him the tape, I see his handiwork... he has covered all the princess' heads thereby making the pink princess cup a drinkable cup for a boy. I had to laugh-- such a boy!

5 comments:

Addy said...

Nice!

Paige said...

aahhh he was probably self concious with all those beautiful ladies staring at him ha ha ha . I love it

*Danette said...

That's so funny! My boys don't drink from pink cups either.

jessica said...

So creative and soo funny!! I love that you captured what the cup looked like with all of the princess heads covered up! It will be a picture you guys will laugh at forever! Dang cute kids by the way! :)

Sandi said...

that just made my day! too cute!