Monday, August 17, 2009

I love my kids


I have come to the realization that my kids are cool. I love being a stay at home mom. I got a little jealous this year when all the teachers went back to school, but 5 minutes later I was SOOOO grateful to still be in my pajamas and laying in bed with my kids.

Brock is turning into such a kid-- riding bikes, talking back, eating everything in sight, and cracking himself up (he learned that from his dad)
And Paige- oh dear. Today she came up and gave me a big hug and said I love you Mommy... and then she opened her mouth as wide as she could and pretended to take a big bite of my neck. That kid is funny.
What would I do without them in my life??
Life is good.

2 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

You guys are great. What awesome pics. I miss you!

Kristin said...

Your lips look so lucious- Revlon should be calling soon!