Saturday, February 21, 2009

Party In Washington!!


















This is going to be a very long set of blogs.. reason being that I love being at my sister's house in Washington... and that I love her kids. From the minute I walked off the plane with my two screaming kids... I have had a blast! My sister lives in the country and I love it!! My kids are living in a dream playing outside in the "forest" and just running around getting dirty. We went to the zoo yesterday and had a blast. Our favorite thing was the walruses and we loved the "unihorns" too. Check out the action!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Robyn! It looks like you guys had a blast- nothing is better than being with family! You look amazing and how fun to be coaching volleyball! Before we came to dental school I coached also and I loved it just as much as playing (especially when you have the best team:)) good luck in Colorado! I talked to Paige on the phone and she told me how much fun you two crazies had together and I wished I could have been there!! love ya!

Hayley Winslow said...

How fun! I am jealous. I need to get out of here for awhile. I haven't been on a real vacation for two years, and it looks like another year before that will happen.