Okay, so my baby boy is officially a sunbeam. (Boo hoo!) The first day was a little rough for both of us. So he goes in and sits with his class and asks me to stay with him. We sing a few songs and then I tell him I am going to leave. He agrees and I leave. And then I look in at my baby boy, sitting in a big boy chair, and I lose it. The tears started flowin! He looked so cute sitting there listening to the teacher. I just couldn't believe that my baby is three and sitting in sunbeams! When I went to pick him up, he had a crown on his head and announced to me that he was a child of golf! Hilarious! I asked him what his teacher's name was and he said "Teacher Liston". I said that her name was "Sister Liston" and he replied that she wasn't his sister. I decided not to complicate the situation and laughed it off. What a cutie! The next week I guess he didn't want to go back to Sunbeams because he informed me that he was only 2 and he had to go back to nursery. Nice try Brock, we know you only want the snack!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment