

Brock loves his cousin Hudson (Huddy). They sure are a handful! Some of their favorite things to do are play in the mud, beat each other up, and go swimming in the nude in November! They keep us laughing! P.S. Check out those barn boots Kristin!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
3 comments:
WHAT???? no background music? I don't know about that!
Very fun to see you have joined the club! you will love it.. it looks like you might already be a bit addicted! or you might win a prize for the most posts in a day!
It is fun to "see" you! kristin is going to have to come over or buy a new computer ASAP.. she might have to move in here so she can see all the updates!
email me and I can send an invite to my blog.. I don't want to post my email here, but go to my vinyl blog and you can email me from that.
www.writingonthewall-lauralee.blogspot.com
have a great sunday.. I HATE it when I can't sleep! but looks like it did you some good!
love all the pictures...
Robyn,
I seriously love that first picture of the boys. It is my all-time favorite! They are going to be the bestest of friends. Love you.
So excited to see that you have a blog!!! Your kids are adorable. I love their smiles! My e-mail is jmeek32@hotmail.com. We do really need to hang out/play. I work every Mon and Wed and every other weekend but other then that I am free!! Call or e-mail soon.
Post a Comment